Monday, January 10

The Rhythm of Life

Apparently, if I'm going to pound on your chest to save your life it should have a good beat.  100 beats per minute (or faster) according to the new research in CPR.  They recommend humming a song to yourself to keep pace since pumping fast enough is basically the major factor in survival (oh, plus how soon they can shock the heart).  The instructor suggested "Staying Alive" by the BeeGees. 

I've decided that I'm going to save lives to Lauryn Hill's Doo Wop (That thing)

Runners Up (depending on the mood)
1. Another One Bites the Dust by Queen.  This would have been my first choice if it wouldn't have made me seem like a horrible, horrible person.
2. Summergirls by LFO.  I think I still know most of the words....
3. You Make me Sick by P!nk

Just so I have options.  It looks like 100bpm is a common beat.

No comments: