- Toronto Public Library - Wychwood Branch Walk by this on the way to the house of a supreme blogging duo (will not name duo since this is referencing their abode).
- The Rockit: This was a small venue for local bands in Toronto. Negative
- Pacific Mall: An Asian mall just outside the Toronto municipal limits. Done. Undergrad at G-welf. Miss Sassy Spont and Miss Nay-peer took me on an Asian Adventure. We ate dimsum, we took cheesy photos in a booth, we played DDR.
- Sonic Boom: Nope
- No Account Video: Nope
- Casa Loma: Both the building itself (nope...sad!), as well as the Baldwin Steps, (check, ran these stairs with the talented JPD)
- Toronto Reference Library: A distinctive 6-floor reference library. Do I even need to mention this. Of course!
- Lee's Palace: A night club in Toronto, featuring local and international bands. Gloves and I witnessed an incredible concert by Mumford & Sons here in January.
- Honest Ed's: A large discount store founded by Ed Mirvish, a local businessman and theatre mogul. Check. Meather, Sprimmer and I scored some classic crap (77 cent Kim Cattrall flick on Global Cooling).
- Yonge-Dundas Square: A large public square in downtown Toronto. Numerous times. Sighted almost daily.
- The Beaches: On a variety of occasions. Cute area.
- Dufferin Mall: "The Dirty Duff". Can`t say that I have but this one may be worth checking out.
- Sneaky Dee's: A Tex-Mex cuisine bar and venue. On the list. Was supposed to do dinner here a few weeks ago but had to bail....
- Nipissing University: A small liberal arts university located in North Bay, Ontario. Negative. I don`t do north eastern Ontario ;)
- Queen Street West: Must see Toronto area.
- Toronto Coach Terminal: The main intercity bus station So many long hours wasted here with the pigeons.