Monday, September 12

Reaching the 50% Mark

Around 2pm (mountain time) today I reached the halfway point in attempting to visit all 10 of Canada's provinces while remaining at a whopping 0% of our territories - they are on the list, I swear!  Not quite used to the time change I managed to set the alarm for 6am so we were on the road early which worked because we hit Regina by 4pm which gave plenty of family hang time.  My dad continued to humour me in my need to document my travels as evidenced below.  Tonight is spent one of my dad's lovely sisters and her family in Regina.  The trip went something like this:

Flags at half mast in North Dakota for 9/11

The intense North Dakotan prairie sun.  North Dakota counts, right, because I peed there?

It is official - I have been to Manitoba!  That is a big W for Winnipeg


Mom and some lovely Winnipeg flowers

Me and pops - Saskatchewan's own vanna white's

The padres in the prairies

The cousins - Gen and Empay lighting it up

Auntie C with the bday cake

It is official, my mom is older than she was two days ago!


No comments: