Monday, September 19

Big Day - Short Post

There is surprisingly little to report for this momentous day.  I feel obligated to post something to mark the day but it was pleasantly uneventful.  Parking was fairly easy (many people have told me that it is horrendous there) even if I had to walk 5+ minutes to get to the building.  All of my new coworkers are friendly and helpful.  For the first day I primarily shadowed the other acute care SLP to get a feel for the building and the system plus my rusty skills need some ah'polishin.  I saw one client ALL BY MYSELF today and signed my very first chart as R.SLP.  Based on that information I decided it was time to check "become an SLP" off my list of life goals.  Perhaps next will be professional curler....

1 comment:

Nike said...

Here are my reasons.though Hogans have stimulated a million dollars imitations, Hogan Sneakers the originals are even now the greatest.For the modern, fashionista in you, take a look at their new wedge heel designs.If they are not water proof, you would need to take an extra step in doing that on your own.What's more, Franklin Marshall Clothes seldom people will be dynamic in cold weather.In order to work as intended, snowhogan must not be allowed to accumulate snow on the tops.From Converse styles to lightweight hogan, D&G glasses plimsoll hogan really have it all this spring.