Friday, March 3

another method of procrastination

In the library now, hoping to take out Jay Ingram's new book and researching for my advertising paper due on Tuesday. The library didn't have the book and I haven't found many articles (for lack of trying) BUT I have learned about this website www.43things.com. I'm obsessed...yet another venue to siphon my time between. It resembles a blog site however the main focus is goals...anything as big as going to the moon and as small as seeing the northern lights. You can add as many goals as you want and see if who is trying to do the same thing. You can blog about your progress and check off things once you have completed them. I think I want it for the rewarding check mark of finishing something....having the label "has compeleted 12 things...." Maybe i'll post something like Goal: to eat cheese tomorrow just to get the excitement of ticking it off....

1 comment:

Ben said...

Hey that is cool. My little bro has something like that, except he just made the list himself... and he has point values attached to each one. Line for instance, motorcycling from Toronto to Argentina and back scores a 9 out of 10. Being knighted is an 11/10. Throwing a frisbee in REd Square is a 6/10.... so therefore your cheese would not score very high.

but i like the idea...