Thursday, February 25

Anything You Can Do...

I have a needy bladder. Maybe too much information but true, nonetheless. Long car trips are exercises in dehydration and that is within a glorious nation filled with Tim Hortons and gas station washrooms scattered along the way. Traveling where washroom facilities are less accessible can be trying for me and I often have to plan my day/meals/beverages around my washroom needs. Even when they are available the toilet is often out of service or too nasty to actually go near. Going beside a tree can be messy without the right technique (and I can't say that I've perfected it as of yet). Here is a potentially revolutionary device that I am considering test-driving for when I spend 2.5 months in a developing country in 2011. If men can pee standing up without disrobing, why can't women? I present to you: The SheWee.

It even comes in pink! And NATO green! And Brilliant Blue! And Clear! And who could forget, DESERT SAND!?

Are you with me ladies?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not gonna lie, I've heard of this already and totally want one.
-Maia

V said...

Wow. I'm amazed. And slightly intrigued. I'd totally try this. :)

Beth said...

my favourite feature is that it's called NATO green...

Katie V. said...

I think I would go with brilliant Blue or Desert Sand myself. I do wonder how functional it actually would be since people may not react well to a woman who can somehow jump off the bus with men and pee standing up.....

I'm willing to try it though!

Beth, agreed, NATO green is a pretty spectacular colour (name).