Monday, January 7

Getting my life together

I am cleaning out my room today and need to be utterly ruthless about what is keepworthy. Finally my whiny old grade 8 journals are headed out. I realize that sometimes those things are worth keeping, but these aren't. It's like being on deviantart.com, I had no idea I was so emo (and so ahead of the times!).

The things a mother does for her children. There is a new Mexican couple at her church and knowing that I am still searching for Spanish speaking friends she introduced herself and asked if they would give me a call (yes, I always make my friends through my mom). But the best part: they did! Today! I'm going over tomorrow to meet with the wife who speaks little English. It sounds like it is going to be a language trade but I may have to brush up on my English grammar if she wants real lessons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.