Monday, May 19

3 Days of Weekend

Should be refreshing no? I can't say that it wasn't fun, because it was. A wedding with fun people and good dancing on Saturday night and friends from school but it was all soured by the undertow of the nasty, goopy cold that began Saturday night and brought mucus and fatigue with it. With work coming up tomorrow and no possibility of missing for anything less than acute poisoning or sky diving accident I do not feel refreshed from the extra day at all.

At 930 right now I would already be in bed except that my sister's mysterious boyfriend from Ottawa arrived last night and I have yet to meet him. Hopefully they will return before I can no longer hold myself upright on the couch. I'll have to get back into my latest book, The Life of Pi, to keep myself alert. I had attempted to read it a few years ago but never finished. What was my problem? I'm now obsessed and just must consume more of this book.

No comments: