Sunday, March 14

Happy List

The lovely miss Nadine Bells (talented blogger and other-types-of-writing extraordinaire) tagged me as a blogger who brightens her day. At my recent rate of blogging I am more likely to brighten her week or possibly fortnight.

So I do this:
  1. Copy the image and display it on your blog.
  2. List 10 Things that make you HAPPY! :D
  3. Try to do at least one of them today.
  4. Pass on the award to 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
A list:
1. talking on webcam with good friends who are too far away
2. going to bed early enough to read
3. an evening with my librariMan
4. getting snail mail
5. the smell of spring/wearing a spring coat
6. friendly kitties
7. a new haircut
8. completing a project
9. watching things grow (especially things that I have planted)
10. children's books

Most people who brighten my day via their blogs have already been tagged by other friends.....so I'm sticking to my strict anti-tag, anti-forwarding emails stance.

No comments: