Sunday, August 21

Rant

I just need to rant right now. I am so frustrated with how things are going this year and I guess I just need to write it down to get it out and prayer would be great. So first, I want to change into Nutrition so I email someone because I missed the deadline. That was three weeks ago, still no answer. So I have no idea what I am doing in the fall as of yet but if I can't change programs now it will be too late next year. I also have not found a coop job yet, not that there are any I can apply for because you need a car or to be bilingual and thats not me. It doesn't matter right now though because I just discovered that I am not in an 'unknown' semester according to coop and not 'searching for work' so I cannot access the jobs even if there were ones I was qualified for. This is probably because of another awesome occurance. I get this email saying I was late paying the $200 new fee that I didn't even know I had to pay...our school always communicates by email so sorry for thinking they would tell us by email, no they posted it on webadvisor, a place I never go in the summer nor would I think that important announcements would be on it. So they changed teh deadline and I had to have it in by friday. So i email them to figure out that it is and they don't answer my questions (ie, how to pay) and they don't answer me, email them again, dont' answer my question. Finally I'm at work on friday and my mom has to call and pay. So she pays on time but now they need paper confirmation faxed to them. So first she can't print it cuz our printer quits, then the bank prints it and is like "don't worry we'll fax it". She leaves and "oh no their fax doesn't work" so it doesn't get faxed. So now I guess I'm cut off...i refuse to pay any late fees. On top of all that I can't access my school email and I am soooo frustrated! Bah!
On a much happier note, today was Natalie and Josh's gift opening because yesterday was their wedding! She looked amazing, they whole ceremony was fantastic. The reception hall was the bushplane museum and their first dance was with the hangar open and the sunset over the Ste. Mary's river in the background. The three cars carrying the bridal party got in a 3 car 'pile up' between the wedding and the reception when some idiot slammed on his brakes in front of them to parallel park on Queen street. Thank the Lord that there was minimal damage and no one was hurt. Overall though, a wonderful couple started their life together.

No comments: