Thursday, January 26

You Don't Make Friends with Yellow Tights (Saga II)

Yellow tights shouldn't get such a bad rap but they do.  Enough to feature in two blog posts.  Good thing I don't give rodent's hiney whether people like my fun tights or not.  The abuse continued today when I decided to wear the mustard-hued tights to the longterm care home that I work at once a week.  Or let's call them "stockings" because if you're over the age of 70 apparently that is the word for them.

Little old lady (LOL):  Miss, miss!
Me:  Yes?
LOL:  Why did you wear those stockings?
Me:  Because I like them.
LOL:  Really?  Because they are HORRIBLE.
*sigh, + eye roll*

Me (to little old man):  You wanted help with _______ , I have some time now.
Little old dude (LOD):  No thanks, I'm busy [staring at the table, breathing].
Me:  Sure, it is just that I'm only here once a week so if you don't want to do this now you will have to wait until next week.
LOD:  No, I think I'll just keep on [watching dust fall]
Me:  No problem, just thought maybe now would be good since you asked and we'll have to wait until next week.
LOD:  Well, maybe if you had on some different stockings.

I want to say that I'm pretty sure he was joking.  Perhaps he was entirely serious.

Next week I'm going to wear the burnt orange ones.

1 comment:

Nike said...

Customized women's leather jackets are supposed to north face jackets give you not just the perfect fit but also the perfect style and color that suits your taste. When you decide to have your jackets customized, Moncler Outlet you need to find the right maker who can do it well for you. You have to make sure that your jackets can be worn along with your other wardrobe for every occasion. The North Face Sale This will make you investment for customizing jackets very practical and cheaper in the long run.