Sunday, January 8

Yellow Tights

Anthropologie has released (and since un-released!!) lovely opaque tights which I have started to collect.  Lavender first.  Then Mustard as a surprise from the lovely and thoughtful ShanWow.  Today - red and forest green, both on sale from the last of the batch.  Why anthro?  Why?!?!  On New Years Eve I paired my grey calvin klein dress with my brown leather boots and the mustard tights.  Oh, did I love that outfit.  The tights were similar to these:

http://lookbook.nu/look/233790-watch-me

These are the names I got at the New Years party (well, I went to two - the comments only came from one)
-big bird
-mustard tights (well...yes)
-Simpson legs
-jaundiced

Some of those were quite clever.  It didn't get me down - I still love my richly coloured legs and can't wait to try the forest green with my mustard & ivory (anthro) dress tomorrow at work.

No comments: