Sunday, November 25

Switch (Will Smith Style)

Blogger is forcing me to switch sites.  Perhaps Blogger and a combination of my frugality.  Today I reached my 1GB quota of photos I can post on to my blog.  If I want to continue using that account I would have to start paying $2.49/mo for an extra 25 GB of storage.  Trust me, I realize that is a tiny amount for WAY.MORE.STORAGE but it isn't necessary.  It took me 7 years of blogging to hit the 1GB mark so why should I shell out a monthly fee for 25 times the space I need?  I'd pay 10 cents a month for an extra GB of space.  That is my final offer, google.

All that to say:  I'm moving.  To Wordpress.  I hope to see you there.

3 comments:

Gemstelecom said...

internet shawinigan Best experience with Gemstelecom best services at affordable price

sobuj said...

Are you love online shopping
? Then zarsbuy perfect solution for you.

Anonymous said...

best website
https://www.deviantart.com/livingfeeds